The LUX Cycling edition of our super popular Talon 1-bike rack shows our (and your) support for developing top young cycling talent in the United States. Every purchase of this distinctive red rack puts $25 in the pocket of a deserving and grateful team full of the best young men and women cyclists in the country.
Comes standard with our Universal Huske Fork Mount upgrade, 9mm plugs and a quick release skewer. Three of our powerful 210 lb. pull-strength rated vacuum cups hold it onto your car’s roof, trunk or back glass, with one vacuum cup securing your rear wheel. The rear wheel cup has a 22" strap to grab any size back tire/rim.
This rack is small and light enough to fit into a bike bag or carry-on luggage for you adventurous types who travel with your bikes. Probably the easiest rack in the world to install, and removes in just seconds without the need for glue or costly installation. Fits on virtually any car. Minimal assembly required.
- Holds 1 bicycle – up to 45 lbs
- Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment
- Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces
- 1/2” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body for strength and durability
- One HUSKE Universal fork mount with 9mm plugs and quick release skewer (additional plug accessories are available for thru axle bikes)
- Approx. 15” x 13” footprint
- Approx. 6 lbs
What’s in the box
- LUX Cycling Edition Talon 1-bike rack with HUSKE Universal Fork Mount, 9mm plugs, and skewer
- (1) 22 inch Rear Wheel Strap with 6" SeaSucker Vacuum Mount
- 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance
- Spare vacuum pump
- Crank Arm Strap
Not sure what size plugs you need? Click here for our PDF guide.