- RGRobert G.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars1st timer
It works. Nervous to trust the whole system but it works.SSeaSucker6 months ago
Looks like you've got an "OG" rack. Glad to hear it's working well for you.
- MCMark C.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsProblem solved
I needed a low profile, stable, and versatile solution for carrying my mountain bike in my SUV. The SeaSucker fork mount has turned out to be a perfect solution, creating a stable platform for my bike.
- MWMartin W.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGood mount
Worked for my bikes
- ASAnthony S.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMounts
- JEJavier Echeagaray o Gabriela T.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsExcelent product
Fit perfect to my bike using the plugs
Our HUSKE Fork Mount allows you to carry bikes with various different front hub sizes on the same rack. The Huske Plugs press into the sides of the fork mount and can be easily swapped out for a different hub size.
SeaSucker products are proudly made in the USA. We go from raw materials to finished products all from our factory in Bradenton, Florida.
OFFICIAL PARTNER TO THE UCI & TEAM JUMBO VISMA
Innovation is the foundation of our company. Our founder, Chuck Casagrande, has invented well over 200 different products to date. Every year SeaSucker works to introduce more and more creative solutions for the athlete or angler on the go.
SeaSucker’s R&D team promise to continue to provide consumers with premium products centered on innovation.
READ MORE READ LESS