- ARAcy R.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 4 out of 5 starsNew Talon mount and thru-axle plugs.
Picked up my wife’s new bike and placed it on her car yesterday using the new Talon mount and Huske 12mm thru-axle plugs. We had our doubts but the mount performed flawlessly! Thanks SeaSucker for a great alternative to traditional, more expensive bike racks!
- JBJason B.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing!!!
Yes I was terrified!!! It worked perfect! No problems!!!
- MOManuel Omar Moreno L.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Product
Fits perfectly on the bike
- EPEric P.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSea Sucker Bike Mounts
This is really a review about the whole system. I bought 2 single bike mounts after my roof rack got ripped off at a car wash. I have a 2012 Genesis. I purchased all the axle types with the mounts. These racks are badass. Took 2 gravel bikes from Dallas to Bentonville. Ran across a gumball rally and we were cruising at 100. Bikes were perfect. These mounts aren’t coming off. Rented a Camry to drive to St Louis. The roof on the Camry is super flexy. Bike moved more than on my personal vehicle, but held perfectly fine. These suckers really suck tight. Next purchase will be crossbars for my roof case. Confidence inspiring products.SSeaSucker2 months ago
Great review, thanks for your trust and support!
- SBSteve B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNeeded inserts for gravel bike
These inserts work perfectly with my new gravel bike! The bike is rock solid no matter how quickly I get up to the speed limit! Great product! Now I can take either bike whenever I want to go ride.
Our HUSKE Fork Mount allows you to carry bikes with various different front hub sizes on the same rack. The Huske Plugs press into the sides of the fork mount and can be easily swapped out for a different hub size.
SeaSucker products are proudly made in the USA. We go from raw materials to finished products all from our factory in Bradenton, Florida.