- GgregVerified Reviewer2 weeks agoRated 5 starsEasy to install and very impressed with functionality/low wind noise
Ordered one of these for my 2023 Civic Type R. I wanted to get a board rack that I could put on any car that I own, and SeaSucker was the only choice. I was a bit nervous to see how the suction cups held up at high speeds, so I ran them without any boards attached, and I forgot they were even up there. There's barely any wind noise noticeable from inside the car, even with the radio off! Today I went on the first 4 hour round trip with two boards attached, and I had no issues whatsoever. The suction cups didn't lose vacuum at all. Perfectly stable the whole time, even in below-freezing temps and highway speeds. Awesome investment!SSeaSucker1 week ago
You might be better off having long end of the boards stick out the back of the rack as opposed to the front. Less lift, resulting in less stress on the front portion of the rack.
- MFMichael F.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 starsEverything I hoped it would be
Solid construction, ease of use, perfectly designed for use on my 911. Looks great too. I’ve received more compliments this season with the rack & skis on than I have for the car by itself in a long time. Less than 5 min effort to mount and unmount & easy to store.
- PHPatrick H.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 starsLexus ES 350
Nicely made piece of equipment.
- RRRick R.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 starsFeedback
Works perfectly. Had high winds, snow and rain and no issues . Thank You!
- LFLuis F.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 starsLove it
I wasn't sure at the beginning but now I can recommend it 100%