- DLDenis L.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMtb
- AYAndy Y.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThey work!
Not much to say, they do exactly what they’re designed to do.
- KKKyle K.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWork Great!!
The plugs do exactly the job they advertise. Works with my 2014 Specialized Epic w/ Rockshox SID fork.
- SHSteve H.Verified Buyer3 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsIncredibly responsive and considerate customer service
I have no idea how the plugs or the racks work, but if they're even close to the service I've experienced, I'll rate them 10 stars. SeaSucker actually forgot these plugs in my original order. I noticed they weren't there three days before returning to Switzerland with the racks for a year, and they overnighted them to me, no questions asked. Thanks!!
- EAErnie A.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThru-Axle Plugs
Excellent Plugs. Just what I ordered.
Our HUSKE Fork Mount allows you to carry bikes with various different front hub sizes on the same rack. The Huske Plugs press into the sides of the fork mount and can be easily swapped out for a different hub size.
SeaSucker products are proudly made in the USA. We go from raw materials to finished products all from our factory in Bradenton, Florida.