- RGRobert G.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars1st timer
It works. Nervous to trust the whole system but it works.SSeaSucker5 months ago
Looks like you've got an "OG" rack. Glad to hear it's working well for you.
- MCMark C.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsProblem solved
I needed a low profile, stable, and versatile solution for carrying my mountain bike in my SUV. The SeaSucker fork mount has turned out to be a perfect solution, creating a stable platform for my bike.
- MWMartin W.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGood mount
Worked for my bikes
- ASAnthony S.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMounts
- JMJoseph M.Verified Buyer6 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTop Notch customer service!
I received an older version of the mount due to a distributor having old stock and the team sent me out the current HUSKE mount no questions asked right away to ensure I was happy.
Our HUSKE Fork Mount allows you to carry bikes with various different front hub sizes on the same rack. The Huske Plugs press into the sides of the fork mount and can be easily swapped out for a different hub size.
SeaSucker products are proudly made in the USA. We go from raw materials to finished products all from our factory in Bradenton, Florida.