- AYAndy Y.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsThey work!
Not much to say, they do exactly what they’re designed to do.
- KKKyle K.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWork Great!!
The plugs do exactly the job they advertise. Works with my 2014 Specialized Epic w/ Rockshox SID fork.
- HRHarley R.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThru Axle Plugs
- MWMatt W.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome product
They fit like a charm and make transporting my mountain bike on my 2015 wrx sti a breeze. I carry my bike and my girlfriends and they ride on the hood safe and scratch free.
- AAAlbert A.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsExact fit for my quick release
These plugs are an exact fit when using a fork with a quick release that is 15x100mm (non boost).
Our HUSKE Fork Mount allows you to carry bikes with various different front hub sizes on the same rack. The Huske Plugs press into the sides of the fork mount and can be easily swapped out for a different hub size.
SeaSucker products are proudly made in the USA. We go from raw materials to finished products all from our factory in Bradenton, Florida.