- JEJohn E.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsStrategic part in my hybrid bike rack
I have an Aliner Ranger 10 A-frame folding camper. There are very few viable options for mounting a bike. I installed a ProRac bike carrier. A horizontal bar is secured to the trailer’s chassis a-frame with two vertical posts to hold my bike’s front fork. The back wheel rests on the roof of the Aliner’s front dormer. I added a 24x24x1/4” acrylic sheet to distribute the bike’s weight. I employ the Seasucker rear wheel mount. It’s the perfect solution to keep the rear wheel locked in place.
- SSusan6 days agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Had what we needed. Easy order placement and fast shipping
- RSRobert S.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat product
Works perfectly. Easy to use.
- CMCassie M.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWorks great!
I love these wheel straps, they really hold the back end of the bike down and stay secure on high speeds for 12 hours. I rent a lot of cars and travel with my bikes and these are small and easy to carry around.
- JMJennie M.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect!
Keeps everything snuggly attached to the roof.
OFFICIAL PARTNER TO THE UCI & TEAM JUMBO VISMA
Innovation is the foundation of our company. Our founder, Chuck Casagrande, has invented well over 200 different products to date. Every year SeaSucker works to introduce more and more creative solutions for the athlete or angler on the go.
SeaSucker’s R&D team promise to continue to provide consumers with premium products centered on innovation.
READ MORE READ LESS