- BRBobby R.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGood Cable, Need Anti-Rub
The cable lock is high quality, but it needs anti-rub pads to prevent marks on the car. I'll probably not lock the bike other than when I'm stationary until I get some sort of pads to protect the car's paint.SSeaSucker2 weeks ago
The lock is NOT designed to be used during transit. That said, thanks for the feedback!
- EAEdward A.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsShort Cable for 1 Bike; Longer Cable for 2
Works well, but just aware that the 6' cable is only long enough to lock a single bike. Get the longer one if you are looking to lock up two or more bikes.
- GCGreg C.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGood Product
Worked well. Great way to lock your bike on a Sea Sucker rack!
- RTRyan T.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat way to keep your gear safe
These cable lock works perfectly to keep your gear safe on the rack when you need to leave the vehicle. I’ve also been using it to lock up our skis and boards at night when staying at a resort. I no longer have to worry about someone snagging our gear off the cabin porch. Just leave them in the rack and sleep easy.
- KCKELLY C.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCable Lock
The gives much needed security to the Mini Bomber Rack and my bike. The cable and lock are very well made.
OFFICIAL PARTNER TO THE UCI & TEAM JUMBO VISMA
Innovation is the foundation of our company. Our founder, Chuck Casagrande, has invented well over 200 different products to date. Every year SeaSucker works to introduce more and more creative solutions for the athlete or angler on the go.
SeaSucker’s R&D team promise to continue to provide consumers with premium products centered on innovation.
READ MORE READ LESS