- TCTim C.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsReplacement valve
I have an old talon, this replacement valve swapped out great. Getting three more to replace the other older valves.
- JFJared F.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsnew use for sea sucker
I just mounted a Starlink Roaming antenna (24x22 "dish") to a coachmen Beyond. 4 Sea Suckers mounted to an aluminum plate holding the antenna mount allowed placement that accounted for roof channels. Couldn't get 4 Sea Suckers in time, so mixed 4 "repair" 4-1/2 cups with low profile housings pumps and screws overnighted by Sea Sucker. Got the job done! getting fantastic bandwidth on the road. The red arrow points to one of the Sea Suckers. THANK YOU Sea Sucker. jf
- JJJosh J.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat product
My replacement pump was a perfect fit for my Seasucker rod holder. Great product and a breeze to remove the broken pump and install the new one
- DFDavid F.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsReplacement Part
Quick and Easy to order and super easy to replace.
- VLVictor L.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsVacuum pump
Great product! Still trying to get it to suction to my roof top even though I know it’s not ideal to on a wrapped vehicle. But one side has no problem.SSeaSucker7 months ago
Pro tip: install the bar so the vacuum pumps are facing the rear of the vehicle. This way, dust will not get into the pump mechanism when you are racing down the road!