- FKFranz K.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsReplace pump with cracked washer
Replaced the old pump, quick ez. Then tested the suction cup and after 3 days no leakage! Used the tub of lube to service my 3 pumps! Ready for my next trip to Florida from Delaware with my bike on the roof!
- TCTim C.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsReplacement valve
I have an old talon, this replacement valve swapped out great. Getting three more to replace the other older valves.
- JFJared F.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsnew use for sea sucker
I just mounted a Starlink Roaming antenna (24x22 "dish") to a coachmen Beyond. 4 Sea Suckers mounted to an aluminum plate holding the antenna mount allowed placement that accounted for roof channels. Couldn't get 4 Sea Suckers in time, so mixed 4 "repair" 4-1/2 cups with low profile housings pumps and screws overnighted by Sea Sucker. Got the job done! getting fantastic bandwidth on the road. The red arrow points to one of the Sea Suckers. THANK YOU Sea Sucker. jf
- JJJosh J.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat product
My replacement pump was a perfect fit for my Seasucker rod holder. Great product and a breeze to remove the broken pump and install the new one
- DFDavid F.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsReplacement Part
Quick and Easy to order and super easy to replace.
OFFICIAL PARTNER TO THE UCI & TEAM JUMBO VISMA
Innovation is the foundation of our company. Our founder, Chuck Casagrande, has invented well over 200 different products to date. Every year SeaSucker works to introduce more and more creative solutions for the athlete or angler on the go.
SeaSucker’s R&D team promise to continue to provide consumers with premium products centered on innovation.
READ MORE READ LESS