- ELEd L.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCar temporary side view replacement for deer damage
This was what we were wanting. A deer T-boned us a few miles from home on a 1000 mile trip. Our driver side view mirror was hanging by the wires. I disconnected the wires and continued the trip with a passenger as my constant lookout for lane changes. En route, we had hours to search, and found this as the only suction cup mirror available anywhere. At our destination, I called and Geo assured me that it could be sent immediately to our hotel. It arrived in 2 days. Our return home was much safer than our outbound trip. The mirror slowly slid down the window 1/2" because I used the sealant, but once it touched the window seal, it was immobile. Now, safely home, we can get an original replacement mirror. Thanks for a solid product and quick shipment.SSeaSucker3 months ago
Don't use the lube on the pads! It is for the internals of the pump mechanism. Glad you're liking the mirror, thanks for the review.
- HSHoward S.Verified Buyer3 days agoRated 3 out of 5 starsOK product
It is ok. Wish it had a wider field of view. Shipping after an order takes some time with Sea Sucker.
- LWLauren W.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLike it!
- JKJeffrey K.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsJeff
The mirror is constructed very well. I wasn't expecting the mirror to be so solid. I love it.
- TCTANYA C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 4 out of 5 starsJust too big
Super excited when the mirror arrived but it is too big and could not make it work on our tri toon. So had to ship back. But looked well made.